GENERAL MOLD INFORMATION
- avoiding the allergen whenever possible.
- a nasal rinse, to flush mold spores out of the nose.
- antihistamines, to stop a runny nose, sneezing, and itchiness.
- decongestant nasal sprays, a short term remedy for congestion.
- nasal corticosteroids, to reduce inflammation.
- oral decongestants, to reduce congestion.
Here are some signs that your home may need an air purifier.
- You Can’t Stop Sneezing. If you are continually sneezing, then you may have an accumulation of dust pollen, pet dander and other particles in your home. …
- Your Air Is Stuffy.
- You Have Dust Mites.
- You Snore Loudly.
- Air Purifiers Help Sick Family Members.
If you don’t see signs of mold but you can smell it, it may be hidden in your walls. A musty smell is a good indicator that mold is growing in your home. Be aware of signs that drywalls are moist such as:
- water stains.
- dark rings.
- deterioration like peeling, bubbling or cracking of the paint or wallpaper.
- Mix one-part bleach to four-parts water.
- Spray the affected area.
- Scrub the mold using a brush.
- Rinse the area with a damp cloth and dry it.
Five most common signs
- Odor – you smell something but just can’t see anything.
- You don’t feel good when you’re at home, and you feel better when you’re away from home.
- Constantly itchy nose, red eyes and sneezing.
- Staining on interior wall and base molding.
- Wall appears to be wet and damp.
5 Best Mold Removal Products
- RMR-86 Instant Mold and Mildew Stain Remover Spray.
- Tilex Mold & Mildew Remover 16 Fl Oz.
- Concrobium Mold Control Household Cleaners.
- Professional Disinfecting Mildew, Virus & Mold Killer – Cleans & Deodorizes, Lemon Scent.
- Mold Armor Cleaner.